A Weekend to Work It
What will you be doing two weeks from today? If you’re a REALTOR® in Arizona, the answer to that question should be obvious:
RE BarCamp Phoenix
You’ll have access to Arizona’s brightest minds in real estate talking about the things that matter to you—because you set the agenda. And did I mention that it’s free? Yup, free. How do you know it’s going to be amazing? Just look at the list of people who will be there.
Learn more about RE BarCamp, including the location and where to park, at http://rebarcamp.com/phoenix.
National Open House Weekend
Why hold an open house over National Open House Weekend?
- Draw attention to your listings.
- Increase awareness about the homebuyer tax credit.
- Make new contacts in the community.
- Reach out to your sphere of influence.
- Help create a buzz about home buying in Arizona and nationwide.
What’s the buzz? There are convincing reasons to think it’s a pretty darn good time to buy real estate:
- Interest rates are still low.
- Home prices are lower.
- There are a variety of home choices available.
- The tax credit is still available. (Contract has to be in place by April 30, 2010 and closed by July 1, 2010.)
Find out where to get your blue balloons and other ways to promote National Open House Weekend here: http://www.aaronline.com/OpenHouse.