Happy Friday! The US Government is still shut down and the signs of it improving are waning. For updates on how REALTORS® might be affected by this, NAR’s website, REALTOR.org, has been posting updates as they arise. The latest information will be posted here: http://www.realtor.org/articles/government-shutdown-updates
Have you experienced any issues this week caused by the shutdown?Image via Tom Tingle, The Arizona Republic
The Affordable Care Act also began enrollment in its online marketplace this week. If you’d like to find out more or enroll, visit https://www.healthcare.gov/
As a reminder, the Arizona Association of REALTORS® Leadership Conference will take place in just under two weeks, if you’re interested in the details, they can be found here: http://www.aaronline.com/calendar/view-event/?id=228
Here is a list of links you might have missed this week. Have a great weekend!
- App Lets You Create Helpful Tutorial Videos on Your iPhone
- How Effective People Handle Email
- 5 reasons Realtors should embrace online ratings, reviews
- What makes Nacho Cheese Doritos so alluring?
- 50 Fascinating Facts We Learned From the Internet
- Real Estate Marketing Reboot
- Quick Fixes: 3 Simple Things to Do Today To Make Your Computer Run Faster
Enjoy this post? Get the latest blog.aaronline.com posts sent to you by subscribing via email or RSS.