Top 10 Most Popular Legal Hotline Q&A Topics of 2013
As the year winds down, we take a nostalgic look back at 2013. One of the many member benefits that AAR offers Arizona REALTORS® are the monthly answers posed to real legal questions. These responses are provided to members free of charge, by the law firm Mack, Watson and Stratman, and can be found on the AAR website: http://www.aaronline.com/manage-risk/legal-hotline/
Note: Since this benefit is for AAR members only, access to these articles requires members to login. If you’ve forgotten your password, you may reset it here.
Here are the top 10 most-read Legal Hotline Q & As of 2013:
1. Buyer Who Fails to Timely Obtain an Appraisal, Waives the Appraisal Contingency
2. Seller Is Contractually Bound To Pay City Sewer Assessment
3. In Some Circumstances A Real Estate Agent May Assist In The Sale Of A Mobile Home
4. A Dual Agent Cannot Share Pricing Information
5. Generally Speaking, The BINSR Does Not Modify The Terms Of The Underlying Contract
6. A Real Estate Agent May Not Record A Lien For The Collection Of A Residential Commission
7. Where a Tenant Commits a Felony in the Leased Premises, the Landlord May Immediately Terminate Lease
8. Septic System Must Be Inspected Within Six Months of Close Of Escrow
9. Isolated Bee Sting Is Not Cause To Terminate A Residential Lease
10. SPDS Not Required Until Short Sale Approval Is Obtained
Tell us, what answer did you find most helpful this year?