Meet AAR’s New Employee: Calie Waterhouse

by Arizona REALTORS on January 30, 2014

It’s pretty rare that AAR welcomes a new employee (most of our staff have been here a long time), so when we do, it’s a pretty big deal.  We’d like to introduce the newest member of the AAR team, Calie Waterhouse. Calie is the education promotion specialist responsible for finding new ways to reach out to our members regarding the incredible professional development opportunities AAR offers.

Calie Waterhouse

Here’s a little bit about Calie.

Although raised in Southern California, Calie has called Arizona home for the past 20 years. Calie has an extensive background in marketing and customer service. In 2013, she was ranked on Huffington Post’s Top 100 Customer Service Pros and has worked for companies such as Disneyland, Chick-fil-A and Arthur Andersen Litigation. She also owned her own home-staging company here in Arizona.

Now that’s she’s part of the AAR team, Calie is most excited about “helping all licensed real estate agents become successful REALTORS® by utilizing the strength and tools of the Arizona Association of REALTORS®.”

When not at work, you can find Calie on Twitter @CWaterhouse or hanging out with her three “intra-dependent teenagers.” She enjoys photography, travel, working out and spending time with friends and family.

The best place she’s traveled?

“I love Hawaii. Somewhere in Maui is a catering truck that’s parked on the side of the road that serves the best shrimp!,

If she could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

Living – Robert Downey Jr. Deceased – Benjamin Franklin.

Welcome Calie!

Comments Closed

{ 12 comments }

CWaterhouse January 30, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I’m thrilled to be part of such an incredible team & am looking forward to learning more & doing more for our incredible members :)

Nick Bastian January 30, 2014 at 5:27 pm

What a great fit for your awesome team. All of us are SO fortunate to have so many great people at AAR. Thanks for all you do.

BIG congrats to Calie and to the entire AAR crew!

Holly Mabery January 30, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Welcome Calie! Super glad to have you and all of your experience.

Bob Stephens January 31, 2014 at 6:59 am

About 2 months ago, I needed a coat, so I went to Macys in Chandler to buy one where I met a very nice young man. As we talked I found out his Mom was very special and he was so proud of her. He cut all the tags off the coat so I could wear it and I was impressed by this nice young man whom I gave my card to. I asked what is his Mothers name and he said “CALIE WATERHOUSE”
Welcome to AAR Calie–I already know that you are up to the job!
Bob

CWaterhouse January 31, 2014 at 7:55 am

Thanks Nick & Holly! I’m looking forward to working with both of you & all your combined experience as well.

CWaterhouse January 31, 2014 at 9:14 am

Bob – Thank you so much for the warm welcome & for the story about my son! I’m extremely proud of him, as well. :)

Mary Roberts January 31, 2014 at 10:57 am

Congratulations Calie! I look forward to seeing you roaming the building! Woo Hoo!

CWaterhouse January 31, 2014 at 11:05 am

Thanks Mary! I look forward to seeing you around these hallowed halls :)

Evan Fuchs February 1, 2014 at 9:37 am

Welcome Callie! I love your quote about helping REALTORS succeed. Looking forward to working with you.

CWaterhouse February 3, 2014 at 8:50 am

Thanks Evan! Looking forward to working with you as you serve as AAR’s 2014 President. All the best to you :)

Kent Simpson March 10, 2014 at 1:05 pm

(Yes, I’m late to the party – welcoming Calie to her new position)

Welcome aboard, Calie – you’re a great addition to this team!

CWaterhouse March 10, 2014 at 2:23 pm

LOL – Kent! I appreciate your kind words … I’m looking forward to working with hardworking, professional REALTORS(r) like yourself :)

Comments on this entry are closed.