Managing risk in today’s market is essential to staying in business and being profitable. The Broker/Manager conference can help you!
What can you expect to learn:
- E&O claims trends – including what happens when your E&O carrier leaves the state.
- Current legal trends including highlights of the most common legal hotline questions.
- Trends the ADRE is seeing in complaints and audits.
- Latest lending process updates that you need to know – including RESPA issues.
- What you need to know about real estate teams.
- Bonus: Legislative Wrap-up: What new legislation do you need to know about?
Don’t miss out on this one day conference. Mark your calendar now to join us on Tuesday, June 3rd to hear industry experts including Real Estate Commissioner Judy Lowe, AAR Legal Hotline attorney Rick Mack, Lisa Robinson, Pinnacle Insurance Consultants and Amy Swaney, Certified Mortgage Banker.
Registration is only $79 includes lunch. At-the-door registrations will be $89.00 per person (also includes lunch). This class offers 3 legal issues continuing education credits.