Need a tech? AAR Tech Helpline is now live!
Have a virus on your smartphone? Windows 10 upgrade not going well? MacBook giving you problems? Now is the time to contact the AAR Tech Helpline:
Contact Tech Helpline:
Monday through Friday—6 am to 5 pm, Mountain Time
Saturday—6 am to 2 pm, Mountain Time
Is this really FREE?
No, but you’ve already paid for it in your AAR dues! This is a member benefit, brought to you at no additional cost.
Is this unlimited?
- Computer repair, laptop repair, and PC repair
- Virus removal and virus protection
- Email help and internet problems assistance
- Software applications and software repair
- Hardware problem repair
- Printer help, scanner repair, monitor problem repair
- Data recovery services
- Network problem repair
- Spyware removal
- and much more… for details, go to: http://www.techhelpline.com/computer-support/
What’s not covered?
- MLS support—Contact your MLS with any questions or problems.
- AAR eSign and zipForm® Plus—Continue to call AAR Business Services, (480) 304-8930 | Toll Free: (866) 833-7357 | email@example.com
Let us know what you think!
AAR is partnering with Tech Helpline to offer unmatched technical support and computer repair services. Beginning January 1, 2016, the Arizona Association of REALTORS® will begin a one year evaluation of the tech support benefit which will save time, money and frustration. Tech Helpline’s friendly, expert computer analysts are U.S. based and comprise a team of the most highly qualified technical support professionals in the tech support industry. Please contact Nick Catanesi, AAR’s VP Business Services & Technology, (602) 248-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org to give feedback.
Tags: Business Services, business tools, Tech Helpline, tech support