Swanepoel 2017 Trend Number 1: Hypergrowth of Teams
Best-selling author Stefan Swanepoel recently discussed the Number One residential real estate trend for 2017 in a 20-minute webinar. Below are a few highlights.
- (The Teams) trend has been driven by a young generation of new entrepreneurial agents that are, in some regard, disenfranchised with what they are calling the older or the more traditional real estate model
- There is a perception that teams give them a family unit, it gives them more freedom, more flexibility, they can be more their own person
- The more you drive people to being in isolation, as a result of using technology and working from home…the more you actually have a need to be together as part of a team
- There are maybe five distinctly different kinds of teams:
- Family teams…mother-daughter, husband-wife
- Happenstance teams…geographical area, convenience
- Rainmaker teams…stronger persona (supported by) other people
- Streamline teams…well-run machines
- Expansion teams…predominately in a geographical region
- Teams can be very powerful in a company but they can be disruptive if your ego gets out of check.
Visit RETrends.com to order the 2017 Trends Report and see webinar clips under the News menu.Tags: 2017 Trends Report, real estate trends, Stefan Swanepoel, teams