Check your inbox because the December issue of Arizona REALTOR® Magazine is out! As we close out 2013, this issue features:
- A detailed explanation of the four new forms AAR recently introduced to help our members comply with the the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the Dodd-Frank Act).
- A letter from 2014 AAR President Evan Fuchs. In it, Evan details what’s to come in 2014 and your role as members.
- In addition to a new president, AAR also has new chairs for our four primary committees. Get to know these “fab four” as they share their thoughts on everything from the age-old PC vs. MAC debate to predicting the future of Arizona real estate.
- In the final installment of this year’s popular Code Talk series, AAR features the Pathways to Professionalism. A great reminder of ways to always be professional!
- AAR’s Legal Hotline team really hits it out of the park this month with some great answers to hard-hitting legal questions raised by AAR members.
We hope you enjoy the issue!