Arizona Association of REALTORS® Releases 2014 Endorsements for Legislature
(Phoenix) The Arizona Association of REALTORS®, which represents more than 40,000 real estate professionals, today released its 2014 general election endorsements for the Arizona Senate, House of Representatives and statewide offices. The associationis pleased to endorse 30 Senate and 48 House candidates as well as statewide candidates including the governor’s office, secretary of state and attorney general’s office. [click to continue…]
As an agent, can you explain what’s in the Preliminary Title Report Schedule A? Schedule B – Section I? Schedule B – Section II? Do you know what to look for in the title report review? If you’re unsure, we invite you to join us for our upcoming webinar with Bill Risser from Chicago Title. Bill will be taking us line-by-line for an in depth overview of the Preliminary Title Report.
We will be covering 5 reasons why every agent should read this important document:
- Look for errors in the details (names, loan amounts, sales price, typos, etc).
- It’s an agent’s responsibility to make sure the client is covered and protected.
- Confirm there’s no extraordinary in Schedule B – Section I (requirements must be met, things must happen).
- Careful consideration to Schedule B – Section II which includes exceptions to the policy & what is not covered nor insured.
- What’s in the deal & what’s the liability as outlined in Schedule A.
Register today for our one hour webinar on Wednesday, September 17th at 1pm.
Registration link –> https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/499771570