Is Your Cell Phone Ready to Receive Agent Safety Alerts?
If you’re unfamiliar with our Agent Safety Alert Program (ASAP), take a moment to review the bullets below (more FAQs here), then make sure your cell phone is up-to-date in your profile by contacting your local association or by logging into NAR.
What is ASAP?
- ASAP is a text-based alert program notifying Arizona REALTORS® of safety threats or missing persons
- You will only receive a text alert, if you are located in the geographic area where an incident occurred
- Arizona REALTORS® are automatically signed up to receive ASAP alerts, but may opt-out by replying to an alert with: OPT-OUT, REMOVE, STOP or UNSUBSCRIBE; or by simply texting: STOP to 313131
- Incidents may be reported by active REALTORS® via the internet, but all safety issues should be reported to local law enforcement authorities first
- If an incident does not meet the criteria for an alert, it may still be posted on AgentSafetyAlert.com
To see a demonstration of how the ASAP system works, watch this video.Agent Safety, Agent Safety Alert Program, ASAP, text alert
PREVIOUS POST: 2016 REALTOR® Caucus
NEXT POST: Check Boxes in eSign