Internet availability is everywhere these days, in all parts of the state. As a result, it becomes less and less necessary to have offline services which, in many cases, have inherent safety issues.
zipForm® Standard (offline/desktop) is one of those risky programs because it allows users to utilize outdated forms. In fact, over the course of the last couple of years, there were more than 20,000 instances where an incorrect version of the Residential Purchase Contract was used.
In consideration of these risks, beginning January 1, 2019, zipForm® Standard will no longer be available as a member benefit to Arizona REALTORS®. If you wish to have your transactions from zipForm® Standard saved in zipForm® Plus, you must synchronize your zipForm® Standard account with your zipForm® Plus account as shown below.
- Open the zipForm® Standard program
- Click the “Tools” tab at the top of the page
- Select “Options”
- You will see a pop-up box. Be sure the “Preferences” tab is selected. In the box at the bottom that shows Synchronization Preferences, select “Automatically Synchronize Transactions”
- Click “OK”
- Exit the zipForm® Standard program, then re-open zipForm® Standard
- You will be prompted to enter your username and password for your zipForm® Plus account. Your transactions will then synchronize.
If you do not know your username and password for zipForm® Plus, go to www.zipForm®plus.com and select “Forgot Username”. Once you know your username, you can select “Forgot Password” to reset it.
Please note that any zipForm® Standard transactions CREATED BEFORE JANUARY 2016 WILL NOT BE SAVED. Any transactions created on or after January 1, 2016 will be saved in zipForm® Plus for seven (7) years from the date it was created. [Note: 2016 is not a typo; it reflects when the National Association of REALTORS® started offering zipTMS™ to members.]
If you wish to save transactions created in zipForm® Standard before January 1, 2016, open the transaction(s) you wish to save, select “Save as PDF” from the menu across the top of the page and follow the prompts.
If you have questions or issues, please contact Arizona REALTORS® Business Services Support at email@example.com or 866-833-7357.