Ask A REALTOR® Hotline 2016
On October 25, members of the Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR) will spend six hours fielding call-in questions from potential homebuyers and sellers during the annual Ask A REALTOR® Hotline event.
“This is just another way Arizona REALTORS® are committed to helping the community,” said AAR 2016 President Paula Serven. “Home buying and selling can become complicated and our members are dedicated to guiding consumers along the process.”
Top questions from last year’s hotline included:
- Why should I use a REALTOR®?
- How do I get my home ready for the market?
- What should I look for when buying a home?
- How much home can I afford?
- What should I disclose before selling?
- What rights do I have as a renter/landlord?
To Ask-A-REALTOR® questions, call 602.351.2444 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on October 25, 2016.12 News, 12News, ABC 15, ABC15, Arizona Midday, Ask-A-REALTOR, hotline, Paula Monthofer, Paula Serven, Sonoran Living