Long Realty, Tucson
1. How did you get your start in real estate?
I got into real estate in 1983, young and green. I really had no clue what to expect. I did what my broker told me to do. Call, door knock etc. I had no center of influence being so young and having just moved down from Canada. I started real estate almost immediately after moving down to the states.
2. What is your specialty in real estate? What lead you to your specialty?
I sell mostly residential and residential income property. Yes I do sell land as well, but not that often. I farm a few areas as well. I first learned residential and stuck with it. When I started, I figured I needed to give myself a minimum of 3 years in the industry before making any changes.
3. What do you like best about real estate?
Real estate is hard work. There are many opportunities to grow financially and personally.
4. What changes are you making to the way you do business?
Change is constant. I find that I make changes to my business constantly. Lately, it has been cutting expenses.
5. Tell us 5 adjectives that describe you and why so, if necessary?
I am consistent, persistent, thoughtful, a good listener and not (too) afraid.
6. If not real estate, what other profession could you see yourself in?
I don’t see myself in another position, unless I could become an instructor.
7. What is your most memorable moment in your real estate career?
My best year! Made the most money, had a great team together and we had a lot of fun!
Enjoy this post? Get the latest blog.aaronline.com posts sent to you by subscribing via email or RSS.