As a member of the Arizona Association of REALTORS® you receive many benefits. One of whom is Scott. Since January 2013, Scott Drucker has been AAR general counsel (replacing Michelle Lind as she took the helm as Chief Executive Officer). Scott is the primary legal advisor to the association and also oversees the Risk Management Committee, as well as the development of real estate forms and contracts .
Now that he’s been in his role for just over six months, AAR would like to introduce a new Web video series called “Ask Scott”. Members are welcome to send in their questions. And Scott will choose a few to read and answer each month. To send in your message simply:
- Comment below using the hashtag #AskScott.
- Or use the hashtag to tweet your question to @AARSuccess or post a message on the AAR facebook wall.
- Of if you’d prefer simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your question submitted.
Scott will share some of your questions in a video post, along with his answers. Here’s a short video explaining #AskScott more:
Here’s a little bit more about Scott:
- Scott has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Rochester and a Juris Doctor degree from The George Washington University of Law School.
- Scott is currently licensed to practice law in Maryland and Arizona and began his legal career in Maryland negotiating and drafting endorsement and product licensing contracts for professional baseball players.
- Scott became a founding partner in Mack, Drucker & Watson, PLC, a Phoenix-based law firm focusing on real estate litigation and transactions. He was there more than 10 years before joining AAR.
What would you like to ask Scott?