Tapping Into Your Member Benefits: Tech Helpline
What happens when you get a new smartphone and not all of your contacts show up? Or if you start to print out a copy of a new purchase and sales agreement, and the printer won’t print, no matter what you try?
What happens when all of a sudden, you notice your laptop is running super slow? Or you just can’t connect or stay connected to the Internet?
In today’s world, keeping your basic technology working is vital to providing great service. That’s why the Arizona REALTORS® state association offers Tech Helpline as a standard member benefit.
Tech Helpline services are unlimited for all members at no additional cost. This is a member benefit for every agent and broker, and there is no limit to the number of calls that you can make.
How to access Tech Helpline
- Phone: Call the Tech Helpline toll-free at 866.232.1791
- eMail: Send an email to the Tech Helpline at email@example.com
- Chat: Go online live at http://chat.techhelpline.com and click the blue “I need Tech Support” bar.
How Tech Helpline Can Help
- Anti-Virus/Protection: Virus removal; AVG AntiVirus; Lavasoft Ad-Aware; McAfee and Norton AntiVirus; Spyware/Adware Intrusion removal and many more
- Hardware: Smartphones, including iPhones, Android, and Windows; Tablets; Digital Cameras; CD/DVD Drives & Blu Ray; Laptops; Monitors; Network Adaptors; Printers; Scanners; Storage Media; Video Cards and more
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10, Vista, 8, 7, upgrades from all versions of Windows 2000 and Mac OS X (10.3 and higher)
- PCs and Macs: All major brands, including Apple, Acer, AST, ASUS, Dell, Fujitsu, Gateway, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Sony, IBM, Toshiba, Winbook, clones and many others
- Software Applications: Email such as Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail; Real Estate programs such as Form Simplicity; Financial and Office programs such as Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Works, Visio); iTunes; Quicken; Quickbooks; Corel Products (WordPerfect, Draw, etc.); Winzip and many more
- Web Browsers & Internet: Wi-Fi set up; Internet Service Providers; Internet Explorer/Edge; Firefox; Chrome; Safari; Opera; Networking; Shared Files; Shared Printers and more.
Tech Helpline is here to help you get back to business. When you have a technical issue, contact Tech Helpline.
More About Tech Helpline the “Genius Bar for Real Estate”
Tech Helpline was created by Florida REALTORS®, the second largest state association in the U.S. for REALTORS®. Tech Helpline is the real estate industry’s #1 tech support service available to more than 500,000 REALTORS® in the U.S. and Canada. The Tech Helpline team has nearly 300 years of combined IT experience and provides technology support by phone, chat and email in English and Spanish.