Fresh, New Look Coming to AARonline!
In the next few days, you’ll see a new, yet familiar website when you visit AARonline.com.
Important changes include:
- Mobile-friendly—designed from the ground up for use by mobile devices
- A modern look with simplified navigation
- Immediate access to eSign and zipForm® from the home page
- Quick access on each main category page to the items users want most
- A new login capability allowing you to use your Facebook or Google account to log in
- Other minor improvements to make the site easier to use…you’ll find them.
Some things will remain the same:
- The familiar main categories remain in place, so you don’t have to hunt for your favorite items
- Same dropdown boxes and Quick Links
- Same member-only and guest login
- Same great content.
We would LOVE your help! While the redesigned site will be as perfect as we can make it, you may find something that needs attention. Please let us know by sending an email to AARWebmaster@aaronline.com. No matter how small the issue, we’re interested in getting it right.
Here is a sneak peek at the alpha test site home page:
Thanks and watch for the new AARonline.com!Tags: AARonline, mobile friendly, single sign-in, social login, website